Shipbuilding part 3, Ship Handling Proficiency

Okay, now I will open, my freestyle ship result from previous part.

I have estimation like this...


And I have my ship result like this...


It seems my ship result is bad... :(
Not really, my ship handling proficiency (SHP) is 0/80. You will see it on bottom right. When your ship has full SHP, your ship will show its true improvement power.
How to raise this?
  1. You can produce something and sailing on that ship.
  2. Sea battles. I don't know if land battle will help too.
  3. You can go to colony which has arsenal.

This NPC in colony will raise your SHP about 30%.



After raising my SHP, I can see that my ship just so-so... :(
No great success nor failed stats.

This parts very short, I decided not to mix this parts with freestyle nor improvement.

We will meet again, on the next part, about improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment